Pages

Monday, 24 April 2017

The welcome of SPRIUMMER !

HELLLLOOOOOO , once again i have left it too long to write on here , so here is a quick up date for you . 
My winter was ended with a snow trip to Austria with my family .
With me living Portugal and travelling a lot its always so nice to spend some quality time together as a family.






THE CRANES !

After a week in the snow it was so nice to arrive back in Portugal to some of the best waves this year.
Winter has definitely finished for Portugal thank goodness, 25 degrees plus in April is just one of the many reasons i love to live here.



MADE UP A NEW WORD FOR SPRING OVER HERE SPRIUMMER !

m

HAPPY LAURA SURFING IN THE SUNSHINE 


ALSO MADE SOME NEW FRIENDS 






SHARE:

3 comments:

  1. I got to know about the blog by my friend's reference.If anyone wants to read a good content...?Then this blog will be the answer for you.Such a worthy content out of it.
    Telecom analytics company
    Healthcare analytics company
    Finance analytics company
    Retail analytics company

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for spending your valuable time in delivering the most valuable content here.I loved the way you write and suggest my friends too for getting aware of your blogs.
    Pawn Shops in Alabama
    Pawn Loans in Alabama
    Pawn Brokers

    ReplyDelete
  3. This information is impressive; I am inspired with your post writing style & how continuously you describe this topic.


    Pawn Shop

    Pawn Loans

    Pawn Shops

    Pawn Loan

    Pawn Shop near me

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Templates by pipdig